The whole team of BioStyle hopes that you and your family are well.
In this exceptional period of European Coronavirus pandemic situation and in order to support you, we would like to inform you that firstly according to European Food Safety Authority, food is not a source for transmission, please look the conclusion over the topic , as mentioned below.
EFSA is closely monitoring the situation regarding the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that is affecting a large number of countries across the globe. There is currently no evidence that food is a likely source or route of transmission of the virus. You can read more here:
Secondly, to guarantee that the food produced at our manufacture is not only of highest quality but also safe to consume, we take the following preventive measures:
1. Regular disinfection of all surfaces at Bistyle premises with the appropriate products.
2. If a member of the Staff is feeling unwell, they are instructed not to attend work
3. We also monitor people’s health before each shift.
4. Work closely with all of our suppliers to unsure the ingredients we receive at our warehouses are good to use and deliver in a safe to our team and partners matter.
5. Only employees whose work is directly related to the processes performed within are allowed access to the production part and outsiders are not allowed.
6. The company has provided remote work of manner for those employees whose physical presence is not required
7. Since our team successfully passed IFS audit last week, we already work within the guidances of the system and have a strong experience with food safety. Those skills are adapted together with previous knowledge to provide safe environment for out staff and panthers.
Above all, we would like to reassure you that the health of our team, partners and clients is very important to us and we take all measures to obtain the required standard.